Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I get obsessed, I knit and knit and knit on one project it is crazy. This is how things get done, this is why when I have 3 or 4 projects on the needles I can go crazy!! I started The Everyday Tweed last week and I can't stop. I love the colors, a purple/green/gray this is for the Grey's Anatomy KAL. I suspect I will need another project before the season is over. This also means Sizzle, hasn't been sizzling at all. But these colors this pattern it is so pretty!!!Img_0192 And a close up of the pretty colors, ball one is knit all up. I hope I have enough oImg_0195f the Plain and Fancy to finish!

My niece has also taken an interest in my knitting, way back when I had some extra yarn and needles with me so she tried to knit, she sort of got, but not really. But she was interested that is the important part. So for her Birthday I got her a knitting machine, now don't think ohhh all fancy. You crank this one, it comes with 400 yards of eyelash yarn. I have yet to see it perform but I hear it is working great!! It sort of scares me.Img_0191

I finally posted on the ISEIII blog, they made me do it. I don't want to get kicked out and all get blacklisted. I finished up the first half of the scarf and started up the second half. I am excited to finish it up so I can start one for me.

I wanted to also comment that even though I started Sunday Finishing, I skipped a week and then worked a tiny bit this past Sunday on seaming up Cutaway. Soon we will know if it is wearable or not! LimeBlue is wearable though, that is exciting!! Here is hoping that this Sunday with no plans can be Finishing Sunday, Mystery Stole and Cutaway are screaming at me!! Then there is the Noro cowl, and green gables to finish. All these projects are they having babies when I am not looking?

No comments: