Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I have so many projects that are so close to being done, and they are not ones that I have given up on, just ones that have been pushed aside. This bugs me to no end, I am practical, I love to knit but I also love to use my knittables. Wear them, or at least fold them up and put them in the closet like I would wear them one day. I hate the piles project pieces. So I declared Sunday my finishing day, and the first Sunday finishing went rather well.

I completed clue 6 of Mystery Stole on one end of my stole, leaving clue 6 to do on the other end. If I don't run out of yarn. It will be close, this sucker is long..... Img_0166 See the new finished floors too, they look wonderful!

I have also finished up the knitting on the Cutaway, all that is left is seaming. This shouldn't be to bad. I just hope the bind off on this one doesn't make the round parts in front bunch too much. Img_0171_1

Also finished is the Purple Gables for Mom, she just needs to try it on ok the sleeve length and then I will sew in the sleeve ends. See this makes me feel better I have made progress on some items that have been neglected. Until next Sunday.

No comments: