Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I have finished something, I recently realized as I was cleaning up pictures here at the blog that I haven't finished anything in a while. Wait, wait I finished 2 somethings. One of them I have no finished picture, oops. It is the Purple Gable for mom, she actually wore it yesterday. You know how you analyze your knitting all day the first time you wear something you have knit (I am not the only one right)? I think it might be worse when someone else wears a knitted item of yours, I kept thinking hmm maybe we need more increases for the hips, and is it too tight around the middle. Sorry mom. But she loves it or at least pretends too.

I have also finished the Lime Blue Cardi, I love this sweater but I need some advice here. I don't want to rip things back but do the sleeves look too funny, one has pooled a ton and well the other did not. I like the pooling and am quite sure I can't find a way in hell to replicate it, I might have a better chance to rip the pooling sleeve to look more like the unpooled sleeve. You tell me your opinions. Well see if I am lazy and rip, live with it or what. Img_0175 And now the picture of the two sleeves up close and personal. Img_0177

So girls does it look super funny? Is the curse of never knitting the garment once still with me. Oh wait I did have to re-knit the top part of this way back when.

No comments: