Thursday, September 7, 2006

Tennis was great, vacation was mostly great, traveling with my mom and sister, ehhh. We are going to need a 5 year break before I am ready to do this again and forget all the annoying things about family.

So this is most likely just going to be a quick sneak peek into the vacation with some more details later, but well if I never get to the details the overall info is here. Thursday night we saw one of the most amazing match I have ever seen, Agassi vs Bagdahtis, Img_0055 the last winning match of Agassi's career. Friday even James Blake made a tribute to Agassi by wearing this throw back Agassi outfit (I think I had a poster of Agassi in this outfit in my room, in err Middle School I hope.)Img_0071_1 We saw many other big names and great matches including Martina Navrativola which I had never seen play before. I could have stayed and just watched tennis I love it. If only I could pay attention to knitting while watching. OK this might be a tennis only post with others to come (where else can I post all the pictures)... Img_0079

I saw the uImg_0061p and coming new Russianish Nicole Vaidisova as well as the old favorites. Lindsay Davenport she hasn't retired yet but I think it may be coming soon. There was also Roddick, Mauresmo, Serina, Hewitt, Janvokic.

So much tennis I Img_0116loved it. I couldn't come home with out an addition to my collection as well, who knew I collect rubber ducks. Isn't he cute!!! OK now onto, maybe some knitting and other purchases made.Img_0142

No comments: