Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Along with some finished projects I also have some new stuff going on, some old stuff found at the bottom of the pile and such.

I started Sizzle while coming home from NY, but didn't get far. Put it aside until other things had finished. Now I am cruising along. Img_0186 The colors are not quite as bright as in the picture. I love the Bamboo yarn, Southwest Trading Company Bamboo to be specific.

I have also pulled an old Clapotis out, since the previous one is forever the "damn" Clapotis this one is more appealing, I like the colors and may even use it one day. Img_0189

The last knitting item to get attention is International Scarf Exchange knitting. I have chosen Malabrigo yarn in an Apple Cinnamon color, I think that is right. Light pink and light brown, I hope my pal loves it!!Img_0173 I borrowed the free pattern from the FiberBrunette, super easy and love how it looks. I see one for me coming soon!

I am also contemplating starting The Everyday Tweed with some plain and fancy as well. The Purple/Green stuff I bought in Estes, I must use some Estes yarn soon, how horrible would it be to get to Estes time next year and now have used my yarn!!

No comments: