Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WhSnow_016at else could a knitter ask for than almost 3 days of being snowed in? Technically I could walk to the local bar, and maybe I did but I was without a car for a good 2 and a half days. There was a whole lot of knitting going.

I have almost finished the back of Starsky, so so close, once the back is done the rest is all just the finishing knitting. I am excited to get this one pretty close to wrapped up.

Xmas_011_1 I have also started and completed a CandleFlame scarf for myself, I was packing away some yarn and found this Rio de la Plata that I really liked, decided to start a scarf then and there. I just need to kitchener the 2 sides together and it is done!!!Not the best picture but you get the idea right?

Xmas_019_1

And last on the list I started a Vintage Velvet for me at last!!! I knit on this during the holiday festivities at my parent's house. This picture really sucks, bad lighting, plus shiny yarn and a flash just don't mix well. But at least you can see the color from this picture.

Xmas_018 I do have a couple of FO's to report as well. I will save that for another post.


No comments: