Thursday, December 7, 2006

I have been knitting I promise, just not as much as usual. Somewhat a busy schedule and some just kinda ehhh. A mini knitting funk. Maybe I have so much I want to do and so little time it is a bit overwhelming so I just say fu$%#@ it. We'll see if this coming weekend can prove to be more productive.

No Starsky pictures, it really has not grown much at all. I have finished a little something for Colorful it was a super fun fast knit. And ohhh so pretty!! Of course now that it is on display I worry about it, if it looks as good as it can, did I mess up, could it be softer and so on.

Vintage_010

I have started another one for Tiffany, in a toast color, not pictures of that either. The Clapotis using the Black Purl color of Lion and Lamb is coming along, almost done with the straight rows.

Here is my current dilemma, last year for the work white elephant Holiday exchange I made a tacky knitted tie, with our company colors. I want to do something this year as well, it needs to be quick and simple. I am sort of thinking, ear warmer thing, you know the band that goes around your head. I will use chunkier yarn this year too for a quick easy knit, any other ideas? Most of the folks in my group are men so..... It was the ear thing or a hat, not sure which would be preferred.

No comments: