Saturday, December 16, 2006

Why I worry that I have not posted in forever is beyond me, since I am not sure all that many read, or even know this little blog exists. Anyway...

Now that I am done traveling, and done with all of the currently planned Christmas knitting I think I have a little time. I did think today, oh wouldn't it be nice to knit up a wine cozy to go with the wine that I need to take to Teds mother's house. Oh and wouldn't it be fun to wrap scarves for my sister, mother and sister-in-law around their stockings. Not sure any of that will happen. But it was a thought.Dscn1861_1

I do have pictures, if nothing else... I finished 4 ponchos for my niece's, 2 need fringe, unless I decide the curl method looks cute, and i just might. Doncexp_2 I also knitted up a white elephant gift for the work Holiday luncheon, that my co-worker received, boy what company pride we have here. Twisty Turns , from Wrap Style as well, I need about 5 more inches and it will be ready to be contrapted.Dscn1864 This is a close up of the ribs, it is really long at this point.

I have been working on the

I have finished all but the zipper on my hoody from the Vogue, it is quite cute until I put it on, I am not sure the shoulders drape quite right where I attached them to the body. Live and learn I guess.

Hoody Look at all these pictures. It is crazy in here. I have a picture of me in my Klara as well, crappy picture and well I am not sure I think this sweater looks great on me but here it is. Dscn1860 Don't I look thrilled.

No comments: