Friday, December 15, 2006

Picture_006 I tend to only blog at work, at home I am taking away from precious knitting time. Or something like that. But since I am gearing up for a week off work, I should probably post before I go, huh? Not a whole lot of knitting has gone on as of late. I wish I could say there was more. I am plugging along on Starsky, it is slow going with the cable pattern on the right and wrong side, I have been completing about one repeat a week. Not a whole lot of progress let me tell ya, motivation to finish things has been somewhat low. Not real sure why, I am not casting on for new things. I blocked the Noro cowl again to see if the cowl would sit better since I have knitted the cowl over twice as long as it says too, I still don't think it sits right, and one sleeve is all wonky!! so more cowl and possibly a re-knit of a sleeve. No picture of that of course.

There is also the annual white elephant gift at work, last year I did a knitted tie, this year I went with a ear warmer thing, with a bad application of our logo. It didn't turn out horrible but well I like the tie better. Picture_008 Next year I should get to this earlier and not have to rush, then again who wants to spend a ton of knitting time away from other knitting on something that will sit in someone's cube. Fun and all but doesn't need to be elaborate or anything!

I have been working on a second Vintage Velvet as well, for Miss Tiffany of Colorful Yarns. It was a great deal we did, well not sure how is making out better I think it is me. But her Vintage Velvet is coming along, I hope to have this done sooner rather than later!!!Picture_007

I have also been working on my Lion and Lamb Clapotis, in the Black Pearl color, I love it, it is soft, an easy knit and I have started the decreases. Sadly I have no pictures of this beauty. I have been busy with many things Christmas not really one of them though. I am in the process of finding a new home for me and my yarn, this is not the easiest task. It seems like it should be much easier. But my Yarn and myself seem to be quite picky we both want ample room for our things, and room to grow as well. Hopefully soon I will know where I will be moving come January!!!

No comments: