Thursday, November 9, 2006

To post or not to post... I have some progress on Starsky, but well it looks just like the picture I posted last time, it is just the right front instead of the left. Not too exciting. I had to rip most of the Irish Hiking Scarf, and it is much slowly coming back to life. Once I wound up the second ball I bought I realized the dye lots were similar but not quite the same, you would definitely notice once the second ball started up, so I ripped and am now alternating. The local girls know I tend to rip a lot, I never make a project just once, I usually make a project 2-3 times with one complete output. But I would much rather have something usable than try and figure out a way to make something usable, you know? So the progress on that is about the same as it was before.

Now I do have a little something to share, I took a toe up sock class last weekend. Well part one of a 2 part class, I mean did you all see how much sock yarn I have bought recently, I should really be making a ton of socks. I finished my homework for the week, get to the point of turning the heel, the sock went surprisingly fast on my size 0 needles. I don't love the sock, it is a bit too wide but I wanted to be at the heel for class so I didn't rip. Plus I can't find the second skein of this yarn, which I would need for the second sock, so who knows what will become of this sock(s). Socks_004

I also forgot the best thing about fall on my last post. I love putting on a winter coat to find money in the pocket!!! It has happened twice so far this fall, I should run off and check all the pockets but somehow that might be jinxing myself you know.

No comments: