Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have had pictures for a new post for a while now, I take new pictures, I put pictures on Flickr for Ravelry yet I don't blog. I have pictures now though.....

I started a new project I couldn't resist, Bee Fields I love that their are different sections and it is going quite well so far.899851405_a4172aae51_m I can't stop knitting it, I want to see what the next section will look like, hopefully soon!899851649_3e7b03026e_m

I have been working on some other things here and there, I finally finished the front of the Cabled Boat neck, only sleeves to go!!! Before I started the Bee I was still working on Tilly's Garden, feeling the need to wrap up some of my lace. I also botched a pair if slippers, they fit me they were supposed to fit a men's 14? A little too much felting. I am off for a weekend of knitting with all the local girls I am so excited!!! Knit, eat, knit eat.

No comments: