Sunday, July 8, 2007

Knitting Nightmare.

What is the absolute worst thing you can think of to happen to a knitter, a knitter with a large stash? Yep water, a flood (well a shower running for hours and hours covering every floor in your single story home). I was out of town for 4th of July and while I was out this is what happened to my place:

070607_042 There was carpet on that floor, all gone. Luckily most of my yarn was not on the soaked now removed carpet. There was a small amount on the floor that will hopefully dry out in time, one skien is part 2 of my Mystery Stole 3, please dry, please!!!

Just a few hours before finding out about this lovely remodel of my home, I did take some very fun pictures of current projects, here is a small taste of something optimistic to end with. Estonian Stole I have been working on.

070607_021

No comments: