Monday, July 2, 2007

I said I was not going to go nuts on Mystery Stole 3, Friday morning I didn't even know the first clue had come out, had not thought much about it other than signing up for it. Last year I went a little crazy, obsessed, or as I like to say efficient with it. 3-4 days of each week last year was spent on Mystery Stole knitting, taking away from other knitting. I had not even thought about yarn or swatched. But I present you.....070207_001_3 This is attempt 2, the first one I had to rip out from row 65 or so. Otherwise it would have been done Saturday. So much for not being overly efficient with Mystery Stole 3.

The yarn is Rio de La Plata sock yarn, in a maroon bison color, I just happened to purchase this at Colorful Yarns Friday evening. How convenient. Huh?

070207_004

No comments: