Tuesday, August 7, 2007

bzzzz

I have been buzzing along on the Bee Fields Shawl, or I should say I was. Until the Ik Fall came out then it I went back to yoking happiness. I spent the bulk of the time at Camp Wannaknitknit working on the Bee Fields shawl, all weekend I said if I can just get to the next section, that took longer than I took, but I kept going and going. I am now half way done with the next section. Buzz I am loving this and have lofty goals of taking it with me on vacation and finishing it!!!

When the IK showed up last week I had to start the Tangled Yoke, had too I say. I was about to venture on a whirl wind tour of a few states what better way to pass the time than knit. I knit on hardly anything else all last weekend. I love how this cardigan is constructed, I really really am thinking I must knit all sweaters either in the round or by the yoking method. I love it. Could be that efficient side of me (maybe slightly too efficient sometimes, which is not always good). Tangled

I leave later this week for vacation, I am so excited to not work for a week!!! And of course the knitting to do list is growing exponentially. Come on I can take 3 sweaters and a lace project and think I will finish them all right? Granted one of them is for a child, one of the sweaters only needs sleeves, the lace project is already half done and the 3rd sweater is moving along. I hope to make progress on all of them.

I did finish the front and back of the boat neck sweater and I am excited to finish it, but this damn tangled yoke is getting in the way!!!Boatneck

No comments: