Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Vacation knitting.

Ok on to what I knit on my vacation.....Img_1133_1a

I started Starsky Jr. for my niece, 2 sleeves and tad more were completed on this, it has not been touched since, don't tell my niece.


I spent the majority of my time on the Bee Fields Shawl, I would get up and enjoy the early morning quiet time by working lace on the deck, so relaxing. I got through the next section and have one more to do. I love how this is coming together, I so wish I could quit my job and knit full time. I have so much I want to do now and just can't find enough time for each one.

Img_1139_1a Img_1142_1a_2















The green Boat Neck did not see the light of Canada, but was thought of fondly. Only sleeves to go!

My goal was to finish Tangled Yoke, now that goal was revised pretty early on to lets finish up the bottom half of Tangled Yoke right before you start the sleeves. This I did. And since then I have finished the sleeves and am YOKING!!! A few more inches and I can Tangle. Exciting. I am excited to finish this up, even if I do think the sleeves will be a bit tight and give me the sausage arm look.
Img_1149
All in all a great vacation and quite a bit of knitting was done. I even taught or shall we say refreshed Mark's Mom on how to knit. She knit years ago and it came back quickly.

No comments: