Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rhinebeck

Or as someone accidentally called it, Yarnbeck, how funny is that?

The weekend was great, it was wonderful to see Cyn she was a wonderful hostess, yummy food and all. The weekend was action packed, including a stop at WEBS where some purchases were made. It was a wonderful time of year to go, I was hoping the leaves hadn't completely changed but feared they may have. No, it was beautiful, I should go to Rhinebeck every year to just see the leaves. Of course I took about no pictures of the leaves and about ummm 2 pictures at Rhinebeck. Picture_002_2 This being one of them. Rhinebeck was overwhelming, so much yarn and I am not even postive we saw it all. It was hard to resist any of it knowing some other knitter may come along and snatch it up. So I didn't resist much. I tried to be good, but hell I was at Rhinebeck I may never go back, you know? So here is the whole lot between the 3 of us. Picture_015 We did pretty good ehh? It is easy to tell what is Stacey's but Cyn and I bought sort of meshes together, except my new love of the orange, red yellow combo. Picture_012_1

Here is my Rhinebeck loot, I don't have a pictures of the WEBS stuff just yet, will work on that. Picture_003 I will work on a detailed breakdown soon.

I also finished both sleeves of Starsky while I was away, I am loving this sweater, only the yarn is turning my fingers orange, like I ate a crap load of cheetos or something. Pictures of that to come soon as well.

No comments: