Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I actually have made some progress all around lately. I worked on some projects that just need some finishing. I have finished a new project, and I have started a new project. This past Sunday I worked on the Noro Cowl, all it needs is the cowl, it is seemed, ends are weaved in I just need to pick up the stitches and go. The stitches have been picked up, I have about a third of the cowl done. Picture_002 I am liking how it is looking, hopefully this will be complete fairly soon.

The new project is the Starsky from knitty, I love this pattern and I am loving the Malabrigio I am using for it a dark burnt orange. And I am knitting on 7's can you believe that, I can't recall the last time I knit on 7's being the loose knitter I am. This is exciting stuff. I have also realized I have more consistent stitches with bamboo needles, why have I not figured this out before?Picture_017 I love this color so much.

I have also finished my secret pal scarf it is ready to go, I am going to be dorky and mail it from Rhinebeck what a knitterly place to mail it huh? Picture_011

So Thursday late night Stacey and I get on a red eye to Rhinebeck, hopefully Cyn doesn't mind too much picking us up at like 5 am, before the T in Boston is running. I am so excited to knit, shop, visit, shop, knit.

No comments: