Monday, August 28, 2006

Ahhh we have pictures, thank goodness!!! I have made progress on my current two main projects, Purple Gables for Mom and the Lime Blue Cardi.

Lime Blue, I just finished up the body and have barely started on the sleeves, this yarn is still so so soft, and I love the color. Img_0027 Img_0030

Purple Gables is going quickly, I had taken off the sleeves so Mom could try it on and it was a little tight I ripped back and am ready to take the sleeves off again now. Img_0033

I was going to try and take only two projecrts to the US Open this week, but I think I have to take at least 3. Purple Gables is going so fast, and I would like to have it close to done since Mom will be there to continually try it on. I am also going to take Sizzle to start on,using a red/orange Bamboo. And the Hourglass, using the Purple/Green Plain and Fancy. If nothing else I have airplane knitting time.

I am so excited to get away, I need the escape right now and this will be the first trip traveling with my Mom and Sister, I hope it goes well so we can keep traveling together. I also get to see the super missed Cynthia!!

No comments: