Thursday, July 6, 2006

Only one new little bit of info the rest is all progress yada. I signed up for the Mystery Stole 2, I have my yarn picked out and I cast on, I may redo this though my provisional looks a bit sloppy. The yarn is actually darker green than the picture shows, darn camera it is smarter than me again.Dscn0342

I am up to 15 and a half repeats of Madli, that is exactly half way done for the body. I would really like to see this thing move along so I can get onto another lace project. I have bought some gray pearl color lace from handpainted to make my Grandmother a shawl for Christmas. Just need a pattern and the Madli done!

Dscn0338

I am also getting through the Cutaway nicely, all that is left are the sleeves, and I am working on both now.

Over the long weekend I had plenty of time to work on both and was pretty happy with the progress. I am itching to finish both. I also want to start a new sweater out of my Estes purchases. I am currently thinking Hourglass with the Plain and Fancy we shall

see. The long weekend was wonderful I really needed the break and enjoyed every minute. So much that I am taking another 3 day weekend this weekend, and a 4 day weekend the week after. And in other good work news, my least favorite co-worker quit today!!

Hopefully a lot of knitting will go on this weekend, Dad will be having surgery (nothing life threatening, shoulder replacement, dude is my Dad old enough for this, does this mean I am old now too?) tomorrow which sucks but does mean I will be doing a lot of sitting around knitting. Grandma will be in town this weekend as well which is always great. I wish she lived closer. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: