Monday, July 10, 2006

Mystery Stole 2 is so addictive. I can't stop knitting this thing!!! Hopefully tonight I will have both parts of Clue 2 finished so that I can go back to normally programmed knitting. I thought I would only do half then work on other projects but I can't. I will say it is going really fast, compared to Madli which now is the same thing over and over it is quite refreshing to have 50 rows of completely different knitting. Below is a crappy picture of the progress so far. I have some gaping holes on the right side of the top of my clovers I need to figure out some trick to get those all prettied up.

Dscn0348_1

This picture is worse than I thought, sorry!

Dad's surgery went great, the doctor said it went perfectly, which we rarely ever hear when it comes to his health. He was in good spirits yesterday so that is encouraging. It may be a long 6 months of rehab though.

No comments: