Monday, June 19, 2006

Like all the other local girls ssss(plus a few more) I was off to the Estes Park Wool Festival on Saturday. Michelle was so kind to host us all Friday night so we could get an early start from the same location Saturday morning. The good news is that I had money for lunch, and didn't use the plastic at all, I took cash hoping if I had to transfer to plastic I would realize I was in trouble. It worked. I will admit I had hoped to bring some cash home though. Below is the new stash enhancement:

Dscn0322_3

Brooks Farm Yarn Limited Edition Superwash top left, 2 balls of Trekking top middle, Plain and Fancy Sheep and wool top right and bottom right. Some 100% Alpaca in Colorado Red bottom left and the big purchase was Brooks Farm Yarn 100% Kid Mohair on the bottom middle. Isn't it beautiful!

No comments: