Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Call me the copycat. Stacey decided to make the Noro Shrug, so I made it along with some others(Cynthia, Michelle..). Wanda went and made a Green Gable, so I went and made one too. Kim bought this awesome Vera Bradley Bag, in Java Blue, so I got one too (see behind the picture of the shawl). Cynthia started the Madli Shawl, I just bought a ton of lace weight and didn't really have plans, I have been looking for a not so girly frilly shawl, so guess what? With Cynthia's help I started the Madli Shawl last night, even knit on it over lunch today. I am loving this, it is addictive, Cyn was right about that. Dscn0313

Just so everyone doesn't think I am all copy cat, I did make the Noro Cowl (still needs to be seamed) and I know a few have yarn to make it now too.

I have also started on the Cutaway pattern, which no one else I knit with is working on currently. It is going really fast I have about 3 inches before I can start the arm hole shaping. Good think I have the shawl now for some excitement.Dscn0300

No comments: