Thursday, June 8, 2006

I have tried all week to post this entry, and by now all the original pictures are out of date, but good news I have new pictures, complete pictures, well complete as in pictures of it blocking as we speak.

Green Gable Pretty Blue Gable is now complete, I knit this with Rowan all Seasons Cotton, in a shade of blue color I don't know right now. This was a super quick knit and I even added sleeves. I was amazed that I switched out the yarn, didn't really swatch, and it still fits. Of course that is after one or two re-do's which is normal for me I always knit things at least 3 times over before they are complete. I am working on this, believe me. Dscn0297I have also started a lace project, a stole, there isn't much to see yet. I really really want to knit this stole. Isn't it pretty? Lace and Intrelac all in one, am I crazy? Here is what I have started on my beginning lace stole.

Dscn0275

He was so good when we got him, no chewing nothing bad, he was mellow and just happy to be where we were. He is digging, and he even escaped twice yesterday to go sit on the front porch, well until the neighbors dog went by then he took off to their house. We are all learning slowly, but I will admit it has been a lot better than I anticipated and he doesn't seem to have any interest in yarn, which is the biggies relief. He is still quite cute though. Not all that photogenic yet, we'll work on it.

No comments: