Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You know the drill, you get pictures or all sorts of rambling. Today you are lucky it will be crappy camera phone pictures.

I have blocked the cowl, in an effort to postpone seaming since it is too hot to wear it anyway, I blocked so that it did not get lonely on me. Greengable Slippers

For Mother's day I made all the mom's I am quasi related too slippers, last count was 7 pairs. The last pair is the only one that would smile pretty for the picture, and will be mailed off tomorrow to Grandma.

The Kyoto has been ripped, I blocked it too so that the cowl would not be lonely during blocking. After blocking the stitches looked much better but the size was still off, I was pretty sure of this but hated to rip unless absolutely necessary. Hence no picture of Kyoto.

Since Kyoto was off the needles, and the slippers consumed a good portion of knitting time I decided a new project was necessary for my knitting peace of mind. I cast on for Green Gable last weekend and am plugging away.Cowl_1 I'm loving the yarn and how this looks, the color is a bit off here though. A few other random projects seem to be hiding in my knitting bag, but nothing that is getting much attention.

No comments: