Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things are getting done over here, I promise. Including at the house (sorry no pics, but if the kitchen was clean it would be ready for pics), dog, yard, yarning, and so on.


The lace addiction has been set aside by sweater guilt, or more sweater multiplying which causes sweater guilt, so you see I must work on a current sweater in hopes of finishing so I can then start a new one. Yes a complicated process but we try and keep the guilt down over here.

First I have been working on Rusted Root for quite a while and just this week progress has been very quick. I just cast off the body and am ready to do my sleeves.

Some lace was going on, and I have a few others I want to start since my Estes loot was a big share of lace weight. I have started the Spanish Armada and it is coming along great. I am loving the lace in the round. I think this might turn out to be a kitchen curtain, have to use that lace somewhere right?


The little fella is growing too, getting so dang big, and cute.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow...look at all that orangey-rust yarn! I love it!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Pretty projects! Mater still looks adorable, of course :D

WandaWoman said...

Ooh, yeah, can't forget about the sweaters too. Lace curtains are pretty and useful!

Corwink said...

I LUST that rust colored yarn. Must have!!! Mater is so cute in his pool.