Friday, May 23, 2008


First a slight change in the blog location......


I hope the quarterly post does not turn into the semi-annual post. Things have been going on around her, knitting, gardening, puppying and so on. Oh even some dyeing, with wonderful help. Ok I was really helping her.

See that pretty green yard in the back.... I am ready for the garden to just be, water only. All this other stuff is taking away from knitting time.



Progress is being made on many fronts, like Michelle I seem to be all into blankets, fun portable and easy! The Barn Raising and my Modern Log cabin are getting most of the attention lately, mindless I tell you.












And there is the puppy!! He is getting big but still looks like a puppy to me.

7 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Nice new blog site :) Your back yard looks great.

Such a cute puppy!

Corwink said...

Love the new look! How the heck is your grass so green!? I am in love with your Log Cabin blanket. Yeah I need one of those. I feel a shopping spree coming on. Your such an evil enabler! I love it! LOL!

Stacey said...

I love the look of the blog! Way to go Jeni! :)

WandaWoman said...

I like the new site and lots of great knits on the needles. Be sure and blog about them. Hope you like the switch to blogger. And it's free!

WandaWoman said...

Great blog name too!

CynCyn said...

I am always the last to know about things. SNIFF. Mater is still puppy cute!!

raineyday said...

I am totally in lurve with your log cabin!!! Tell me everything about it...yarn used, colors chosen? Is it from mdk pattern or somewhere else?
I have been trying to do one of my own but the colors don't work,I can't get the strips joined right.
I have to say, I think yours has made me want to give it another go!