Monday, November 19, 2007

Finished!

I have a few things that have been finished up lately, for a while Tangledactually but didn't have pictures or forgot or whatever. So I present you Tangled Yoke, love this sweater, want to block it again though to even it up in front. Fits great, fun knit!!
Beefields
I also finished up a big project, a lace shawl that I love the colors love the patterns, turned out wonderful. Bee Fields was fun.

For the last one, I started this last winter and knit up a few of these just never got around to finishing mine up, all it needs is a light felting now and it will be done!Vintage

Now don't think I haven't cast on for just as many as I have finished. I cast on for Oblique as well as Cobblestone. Cobblestone has been fast, the sleeves are done now it is time to do the body and then let the yoking begin. Of course I don't have pictures of either of this.

There are a couple things I have started thought that do have pictures, the Haruha Scarf is whipping up nicely in Red Rocks Fiber Arts Seacell. I started the Jay Walker scarf, then ripped it out, I need to make it wider break up the colors a bit more or something like that. Hscarf_3

I am off for a week on the road, the best kind of road trip, where I am not expected to do any of the driving, and can knit all day!! I am trying to limit myself to the below projects:

Cobblestone
Hemlock Ring 2
Oblique
Cashmere Stolish
Honeycomb

I snuck a couple more in that I wasn't planning to take, ahh well. Have a wonderful Turkey day!!

No comments: