Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have been knitting, I promise. I have no project pictures, things have left the house before pictures could be taken. Other things are moving quite slowly, and quite honestly I would usually rather knit than take the time to take pictures and then, post (isn't that a silly idea).

But I do have one picture of the yarn I bought at Estes, I bought enough of each yarn to make a sweater.

061807_005 The 2 on the outside are Plain and Fancy, and the middle one is Broosk Farm, it is a heavier weight of the viscose yarn they had last year (meaning I won't need 000 to knit it). The Brooks is even superwash, very handy.

I have started many new projects, all pictureless:

Estonian Garden

Twisted Flower socks

Boat Neck Sweater

A few other as well I am sure.

Short and sweet until I have picturs that is.

No comments: